About Sean Martin
Sean started his career in the Healing Arts as a personal trainer but it wasn’t until he started suffering with his own pain and faulty body mechanics that he really began to have a deeper passion about the human body and pursued more advanced training in order to provide the best care for his clients. After trying multiple traditional outlets without any luck, he decided to really educate himself on posture, muscle balance/ imbalance, and functional movement. He graduated from Indiana Massage College (I.M.C.) to combine his knowledge of personal training and corrective exercise with massage and soft tissue manipulation. Sean graduated with highest honors I.M.C.. After having most of his own issues improved by Keith Caskey, he is excited to now be working under him and ready to help everyone along the way!
Sean lives in McCordsville with his wife and two young children. He enjoys his work, sports, the outdoors, and spending as much time as possible with his family.
- 5 Tips for Active Aging
- What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 50% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- Benefits of Kinesio Taping