Did You Know???
$50 billion is spent on treating lower back pain in the U.S. annually.
14% of people will experience neck pain or problems.
Musculoskeletal conditions cost $213 billion in direct and indirect expenses annually in the U.S. alone.
21% of people will experience shoulder pain.
- 5 Tips for Active Aging
- What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 50% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- Benefits of Kinesio Taping