02 Feb 2013
February 2, 2013
What is Kinesio Taping?
- The Kinesio Taping® Method enhances the body’s natural healing process and provides support through the muscles. Kinesio treats a wide variety of conditions due to its ability to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, relax the muscles, enhance performance and facilitate rehabilitation while supporting muscles in movement.
- KTM allows for full range of motion . It does not negatively affect circulation, since there is no wrapping, and therefore no impediment of blood flow. KTM is a “light” modality. In rehabilitative applications it works continuously, so each treatment can continue for 3 to 5 days. KTM is like having healing hands to put on the area 24 – 7.
- 5 Tips for Active Aging
- What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 50% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- Benefits of Kinesio Taping
- Active Isolated Stretching for Runners
- The Pain Facts