30 Dec 2017
December 30, 2017
What is Myoskeletal Alignment Technique?
- The Myoskeletal Alignment Technique (MAT) system brings together the most advanced therapeutic strategies to relieve, and ultimately correct, patterns in the body that lead to pain and deterioration. With MAT therapy,clients can be free from pain, avoiding invasive surgery or toxic pain medications.
- The human body is comprised of structural systems,such as the anatomy of bones, connective tissue and nerves, as well as functional systems, such as the neural signals that trigger muscular contraction. These systems are inseparably connected in a continuous feedback loop. Without a thorough understanding of how these systems work together, most common musculoskeletal complaints are incorrectly assessed and treated.
- MAT teaches how these brain / body systems work together, what problems lead to pain, and how to recreate optimal balance and performance.
- 5 Tips for Active Aging
- What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 50% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- Benefits of Kinesio Taping
- Active Isolated Stretching for Runners
- The Pain Facts