About Keith Caskey
- C.E.S. / National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (C.E.S.). Trained to identify and resolve short and tight muscles versus long and week muscles which causes imbalances, dysfunctions and pain.
- C.A.I.S. / Advanced Trained and Certified Active Isolated Stretching and Strengthening Practitioner (A.I.S.). Trained by Aaron Mattes, creator of AIS. Teacher Assistant for Aaron with classes of 40+ students and also worked side-by-side with Aaron in his Sarasota, FL clinic.
- C.M.T. / Certified Massage Therapist (C.M.T.). Only student to receive “Excellence in Learning” honor among three graduating classes
- C.K.T.P. / Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Certified in Myoskeletal Alignment Technique
- C.N.K.T. / Certified Neurokinetic Therapy Practitioner (Level One), trained in Level Two
Indy Muscle Therapy
- 8770 Guion Rd., Suite L Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Google Map
- Contact Form
- 5 Tips for Active Aging
- What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 50% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- Benefits of Kinesio Taping