Active Isolated Stretching (Trained by Aaron Mattes)
How is it different?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) method of muscle lengthening and fascial release that provides effective, dynamic, facilitated stretching of major muscle groups, but more importantly (more…)
Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (N.A.S.M.)
How does it work?
- Corrective Exercise is a type of exercise that helps in bringing the body back into its normal postural position. The body is designed such that it performs at its (more…)
Certified Massage (Therapeutic & Medical Modalities)
Why is it different?
- Deep tissue massage is a type of massage aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia, also called connective tissue. Deep tissue massage uses many (more…)
Certified NeuroKinetic Therapist
What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- NeuroKinetic Therapy® corrective movement system, is a sophisticated assessment and treatment modality that addresses the causes of dysfunctional movement/coordination problems at their root (more…)
Certified K.T. Practitioner
What is Kinesio Taping?
- The Kinesio Taping® Method enhances the body’s natural healing process and provides support through the muscles. Kinesio treats a wide variety of conditions due to its ability to alleviate pain, reduce (more…)
Certified M.A.T. Therapist
What is Myoskeletal Alignment Technique?
- The Myoskeletal Alignment Technique (MAT) system brings together the most advanced therapeutic strategies to relieve, and ultimately correct, patterns in the body that lead (more…)
Indy Muscle Therapy
- 8770 Guion Rd., Suite L, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Google Map
- Contact Us
- 09 Jan 2018Arthritis?
- 31 Dec 20175 Tips for Active Aging
- 30 Nov 2017What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- 01 Oct 2017Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 02 Sep 201750% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- 19 Aug 2017Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- 15 Jul 2017Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- 03 Jun 2017Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- 01 Feb 2017Benefits of Kinesio Taping
- 02 Jan 2017Active Isolated Stretching for Runners
- 02 Dec 2016The Pain Facts
- 01 Oct 2016What is AIS (Active Isolated Stretching)
- 5 Tips for Active Aging
- What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) with Aaron Mattes – YouTube
- 50% of Office Workers have Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Forward Head and Rounded Shoulders
- Postural & Muscle Imbalance
- Sway Back, Lumbar Lordosis & Pelvic Tilt
- Benefits of Kinesio Taping
- Active Isolated Stretching for Runners
- The Pain Facts
- 8770 Guion Rd., Suite L Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Google Map
- Contact Form